The Warrior 450 Inverter MIG Welder is supplied with a separate heavy duty, easy lift-off, wire feed unit which uses large 40mm diameter drive rollers powered by a powerful 120mm diameter wire feed motor for reliable, tangle-free wire feed. Connects easily to Marathon wire packs.
It has a simple two-knob control on the wirefeeder and digital ampmeter and voltmeter on the power source.
Every machine is set up and tested to the customers requirement before shipping. We ship it fully assembled, mounted on its cradle on a pallet.
It is so reliable that we include a 5 YEAR PARTS and LABOUR warranty.
- Input voltage 415V, 3 Phase
- Inverter MIG welder
- Seperate wire feeder
- 500A max
- 450A @ 60% duty cycle
- Stepless power control
- Digital readout of current
- Digital readout of voltage
- Can take 15kg spools or Marathon packs
- Wire range 0.8, 1.0, 1.2 mm diameter
Our gas saving device stops the gas surge that occurs (Everytime the trigger is pulled) reduces gas consumption by upto 30%.
- A choice of either MB36 Pro, Tweeco or Bernard 15ft torches
- 5m x 50mm heavy duty earth cable and clamp
- 5m SY armoured mains cable
- 5m interconnect cables
- 5 metre Argon hose
- Argon Regulator and Flow-meter
Warranty:This machine is supplied with 5 YEAR PARTS and LABOUR warranty. (Excluding consumable items).