Every machine is setup and tested to the customers requirement before shipping. We ship this fully assembled on its cradle on a pallet.
Our duty cycles are very high, we have customers that use this machine for pipe-cladding and they weld for over 5 hours continuously at a time using an automatic torch-rotator @ 180 amps.
It is so reliable that we include a 3-YEAR PARTS and LABOUR warranty.
- 415 Volts, high quality inverter MIG Welder
- Highly Portable, can handle 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 and 1.2 wire
- Weighs 33kg
- Welding current 20-330 amps.
- Stepless power control
- Variable spatter control (inductance)
- Soft Start, very good on aluminium (very low spatter)
- Digital volt/ampmeter
Our gas saving device stops the gas surge that occurs (Everytime the trigger is pulled) reduces gas consumption by upto 30%.
- MB36 4 metre torch
- 5m x 50mm heavy duty earth cable and clamp
- 5m SY armoured mains cable
- Plastic spool cover
- 5 metre Argon hose
- Argon Regulator and flowmeter
- Mounted on Industrial Easy Lift Frame with Easy Move Castors
Warranty: This machine is supplied with 3 YEAR PARTS and LABOUR warranty. (Excluding consumable items).